Sunday, October 29, 2017

Prologue

This year we've already taken 3 cruises totaling over 2 months on board Holland America ships. When we received an offer from Travel With ALAN for a great deal on a Royal Caribbean ship, Harmony of the Seas, we decided it was time to not only try another cruise line. We would also be sailing on the world's largest cruise ship.

I had learned that it was important to book onboard entertainment before boarding the ship. When TWA couldn't provide our reservation number 3 weeks from sailing, I called Royal Caribbean directly and on the 3rd try, I obtained our reservation number. I was able to check in and choose all of the entertainment options. I also made our shore excursion reservations. I found those to be reasonably priced compared to HAL.

So we were set! Now it was just a waiting game. A week and a half before sailing we finally received our documents electronically and learned we would be flying to Ft. Lauderdale via SF on United Airlines. We hadn't been asked for our TSA precheck numbers, but I was able to email those to TWA. It is going to be an all day set of flights with a 9:30pm arrival time the night before departure.

No comments:

Post a Comment